Learn how to communicate with your team within BidClips
Notes & Internal Communication
BidClips provides an easy way for the team to communicate about service requests within the platform. The internal communication feature uses familiar message syntax, such as @ to indicate the person who the message/note is intended for.
Below is how to create a note and send an internal communication to a specific user:
How to create a note
- Open the service request menu
- Choose the service request to make a note on
- Scroll to the messages area
- Choose ‘Internal Message’
- Type the note and click ‘Save’.
How to create an internal message
Any note can be turned into an internal message by adding the @ symbol in front of the note, and then choosing the user to receive the notification.