Learn how to cancel a service request in BidClips and tag it with a cancellation reason.
When a lead is not interested in your services or a service request was mistakenly created, you can cancel a Service Request. Canceling a service request will also cancel all associated bids and jobs making sure the customer cannot book and does not receive any more follow-up emails. After a service request is canceled, you do have the ability to re-open the request, if a customer calls, back without having to copy the information.
Note: If you are looking to just VOID a job in BidClips and reopen bids for a customer to book again, please check out this article.
How to cancel a service request
- Navigate to the service request you want to cancel
- Click on the drop-down arrow on the actions button
- Choose 'Cancel' from the list of options
- Click the '+' icon to add a cancellation reason (Required)
- Choose the reason or reasons from the tag list and click 'Add'. Cancellation reasons are handled through tags. If would like to learn more about creating a tag, check out this article.
- Click 'Save' to finish the cancellation process.
How to reopen a service request
- Navigate to the service request you want to reopen
- Click on the 'Reopen' button
- Now all associated bids and jobs will be available to the customer