Learn what status codes are available for a BidClips job and how to update the property
BidClips can help you understand where a Job is in its lifecycle with statuses. Below are the statuses currently available (after the release of 1.9) in BidClips and how we define them:
- New - Newly formed job, no one has yet to work on it
- Pending - Pending items in order to be executed
- In Progress - Physically in progress at the customer location
- Work Done - Work is successfully executed
- Invoiced - Final Invoice is sent to the customer
- Completed - Job completed and all payments collected. This status code change can also trigger a Google Review follow-up email/text to be sent to a customer.
- Canceled - The job is canceled
How to update a Job's status
To update a job's status, start by choosing Job from the main menu.
- Click on the job from the list that you would like to update
- Scroll down until you see the Status field
- Click in the Status field and select the desired value
Thank you for using BidClips. If you have any other questions or feature suggestions, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We'd love to hear from you.