Learn more about Insurance Questions and how to add them to the journey template
What is an Insurance Question?
An Insurance Question is a type of Journey Template question where you can ask a customer if they have comprehensive insurance. This will be displayed to the customer as a simple "Yes/No/Not Sure" radio button (single-select) option.
You will need to include an Insurance Question in a Journey Template should you wish to offer an insurance deductible amount option in your bids.
Creating an Insurance Question
While in Journey Template edit mode:
- Use the right scroll button to reach the end of the Journey Template
- Click on the "+" slide
- Select the Insurance Question type from the available options, and click 'ADD'.
A short, descriptive summary of the information intended to be gathered by this question. This value will appear at the top of the Journey Template slide visible to either users in your BidClips portal and/or customers answering questions via the BidClips widget. Visibility rules will be explained in more detail below. There is a 20 character limit on the Question Title/Summary value.
Here we will use "Insurance Option"
Select The Question Description
From the drop-down list, select the descriptive text you would like your customer to see from the three available options:
- "Do you have insurance?"
- "Do you have comprehensive insurance?"
- "Do you have a home warranty policy?"
Tip for the Question
Tips can be created using BidClips text editor and can include formatted text, images, videos, pdfs, or web links. These are tips visible only to BidClips provider users, located next to the Journey Template questions, designed to assist members of your team when interacting with your customers.
The form question can be: visible only to a user in your BidClips provider portal, visible only to a customer filling out information via the BidClips widget, or visible to both a user in your provider portal or a customer filling out the information in the widget.
- BidClips provider portal visibility is noted with an orange "P" icon at the bottom of a Journey Template slide while editing.
- Customer only visibility is noted with an orange "C" icon at the bottom of a Journey Template slide while editing.
- Questions visible to both a BidClips provider user AND a customer using the BidClips widget is noted with an orange "CP" icon at the bottom of a Journey Template slide while editing.
Example of Insurance Question From Provider Portal:
Example of Insurance Question From BidClips Widget: