Learn more about the Vehicle Question and how to add them to the journey template
What is a Vehicle Question?
A Vehicle Question is a type of Journey Template question where you can ask your customer to provide year/make/model/body style information.
Creating a Vehicle Question
While in Journey Template edit mode:
- Use the right scroll button to reach the end of the Journey Template
- Click on the "+" slide
- Select the Vehicle Question type from the available options, and click 'ADD'.
Select "Vehicle Information" from the drop-down list.
Give this question a property name of your choosing. The property name cannot contain a space or special characters. In this example we will use "VehicleInformation"
Provide a name for the vehicle question. This value will be displayed to your users/customers at the top of question. In this example we will use "Tell us about your vehicle."
Tip for the Question
Tips can be created using BidClips text editor and can include formatted text, images, videos, pdfs, or web links. These are tips visible only to BidClips provider users, located next to the Journey Template questions, designed to assist members of your team when interacting with your customers.
Specify whether this question MUST be answered while completing the Journey Template.
The form question can be: visible only to a user in your BidClips provider portal, visible only to a customer filling out information via the BidClips widget, or visible to both a user in your provider portal or a customer filling out the information in the widget.
- BidClips provider portal visibility is noted with an orange "P" icon at the bottom of a Journey Template slide while editing.
- Customer only visibility is noted with an orange "C" icon at the bottom of a Journey Template slide while editing.
- Questions visible to both a BidClips provider user AND a customer using the BidClips widget is noted with an orange "CP" icon at the bottom of a Journey Template slide while editing.
Example of Vehicle Question From Provider Portal:
Example of Vehicle Question From BidClips Widget: